WHAT TO EXPECT
Putting on an Overcoming Obstacles event is incredibly rewarding to us and to you. It also requires preparation and work. To make sure your event runs as smoothly as possible, here are the basic conditions of our agreement.
WE WILL BRING:
- The Ninja Warrior Course
- 2-3 assistants
- Liability Waivers
- We will ‘run’ the event
YOU WILL PROVIDE:
- 6-10 people to help with setup
- 6-10 people to monitor obstacles during
- 1 person to register participants and collect waiver forms
- A table for merchandise
- A sound system
- A backup location if the event is planned to take place outdoors
SAMPLE SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- 2.5 hours prior – We will meet your volunteers for setup
- 15 minutes prior – Begin accepting waiver forms
- At start time – Jared gives instructions for the event
- 40 minutes – Participants allowed to run the course
- 5 minutes – Jared demonstrates the course
- 10 minutes – “Up Front” participant challenges
- 20 minutes – Jared speaks
- 45 minutes – Competitions
- Event Ends – 2 hours of
cleanup / trailerloading
Have a quick question?
WANT TO BOOK AN EVENT?
Want to donate?
Overcoming Obstacles is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. If you would like to support our ministry, you can donate through the Paypal button below: