SINGLE DAY NINJA WARRIOR EXPERIENCE
SINGLE DAY NINJA WARRIOR EXPERIENCE
Overcoming Obstacles can customize an incredible, memorable experience to inspire your students, team or congregation!
Jared Greer, President of Overcoming Obstacles, 3-time American Ninja Warrior competitor and former Student Pastor can work with you to develop an event you’ll always remember. Either Jared or someone else from our team will bring our portable Ninja Warrior-style course to your location.
EXAMPLES OF single day NINJA WARRIOR EXPERIENCE
Our events look different for every host. Our course can be set up in a variety of ways, and we can arrange the event to best suit your audience and facilities. Here are a few examples:
Churches: Many churches choose to set up the Ninja Warrior-style course for several days and identify times when different groups can participate. From young children to students to adults to the community as a whole, we can make minor tweaks to allow everyone in your congregation to participate. Jared can speak at the event and also as a key-note speaker during larger worship. An experienced Student Pastor, he shares the importance of Overcoming Obstacles through Jesus to the church in a dynamic and empowering message. Examples include:
– Kids Run
– Evening Student Event
– Father / Daughter and/or Mother/Son Morning
– Adult Ministry Time
– Community-Wide Competition
– Special Needs Event (we request additional volunteers)
– And More!
School Groups: Jared speak at your local school and let every student run the course. From motivational events before State Testing and Finals to anti-bullying workshops to athletic groups, Jared can customize an event just for you. He has spoken at local public schools many times and delivers a motivational message compliant with the Supreme Court-mandated restrictions on school-sponsored religious expression.
Corporate Team-Building: Adults love the Ninja Warrior-style course! Give your team a break from spreadsheets and a chance to see how much they can achieve on the course and, by extension, in their jobs. Jared can provide coaching to help even people who aren’t athletically inclined accomplish more than they expect. He can also provide a motivational keynote address.
And More: We love dreaming big! Give us a call, and we’d love to work with you to customize an event that meets your needs.
Just Course – No Speaker: We are also happy to bring and help you set up our course on your facility. We need help to set up from your volunteers, and provide guidance in outlining the event.
single day NINJA WARRIOR EXPERIENCE details
Pricing: $1,500 – $5,000 *Price varies on distance from Central Texas, number of days and speaking appearances and other factors. We’d love to develop a package to fit your budget.
Depending on your goal for the experience, Overcoming Obstacles can partner with other American Ninja Warrior competitors or other keynote speakers.
WHAT DOES THE SINGLE DAY NINJA WARRIOR EXPERIENCE INCLUDE?
Let’s customize a package that may include:
- 2-3 member set up crew from Overcoming Obstacles (we request additional volunteers from your organization for set up and take down)
- Course elements
- Ninja Competitions for your participants
- Free play on the course (we request safety volunteer monitors from your organization)
- Motivational Keynote Speakers
- Outside American Ninja Warrior Competitors
WHAT does the HOST supply?
At Overcoming Obstacles, we only employ a small team and bring a very small crew on our trips. We ask that at every event, our hosts supply volunteers for the following tasks:
- 6 – 10 people for set up of the course (3.5 hours before event)
- 6 – 10 people to monitor obstacles during event
- 1 person to register participants and get waivers signed
- 6 – 10 people for breakdown of the course and load the trailer(2.5 hours after)
- A table for Overcoming Obstacles Merchandise
- A sound system
- Backup location if it is scheduled for outside (will only be the main course if it rains)
- Hotel rooms for crew
SEE OUR OBSTACLE COURSES